COVID-19 Changes and Reunion Plan
We as a church want you to know that our members' and guests' health and safety are a top priority. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have installed enhanced safety measures to ensure that you have a healthy and safe experience at our church.
- We will have two services; one at 9AM and another at 10:30AM. This is in order that we are able to appropriately follow social distancing guidelines during services.
- In an effort to track the attendance of services and so we can ensure that we are appropriately socially distanced, we ask that you register prior to services. You can register at this link here or text the word "Register" to 470-517-3405.
- We will have reduced seating and encourage face coverings at all services.
- We will sanitize after all services and programs held in worship,fellowship, and children's areas.
- We ask that if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or if you are experiencing symptoms, that you do not attend services until you are tested or until you are symptom-free.
- All Sunday school classes will take place at different times. Please contact the church office or your Sunday school teacher for more details.
- In the student ministry, high school and middle school gatherings will be separated. The high school gathering will take place on Sunday evenings at 6:00PM, and the middle school gathering will take place Wednesdays at 6:30PM.
- Children's ministry activities will take place on Wednesdays at 6:30PM. Child care will be available on Sunday mornings for the 9AM service.
- Bible studies and discipleship programs will take place throughout the week in order to appropriately social distance. Check the church bulletin or call the church office with questions.